-Your Global Research Partner
International market research is one of the keys to success
in global market strategy.
Finding the right research partner with the technical and cultural expertise
you need right across the world is far from simple: while ‘networks’
abound, ensuring comparable high quality is still a major factor in the
choice of partner.
Global Market Research was formed in 1986 by the principals of leading
research companies in Europe and North America to provide precisely this
high level of personal service and experience.
Today Global is one of the top international research organisations,
working in the main with clients for whom a long standing relationship
Each project for every client, whether multinationals or companies wishing
to expand internationally, is still handled by one of the principals or
directors of Global’s members: we believe that the right solutions
will come only with this level of involvement.
Global has partners
and associates throughout Europe,
Asia, North America, South America and Africa, which
together form one of the largest
international research operations
We believe that the keystone to our success is the confidence that our
clients have in our services.
How do we achieve this?
Firstly, by ensuring that Global is a truly transnational service: Global’s
principals and directors are committed to the principle of internationalisation,
and meet regularly to exchange information, share techniques and experiences,
and ensure that the myriad cultural and technical issues are taken into
account and resolved.
Secondly, by investing in our relationships with clients, large and small:
you will deal only with principals or directors in Global projects, to
guarantee the level of expertise and experience you need for each assignment.
Global Market Research is centered around flexibility
of approach to each client, and each project.
Global’s service is not based on ‘off the
shelf’ techniques, simply because we believe that a fresh approach
to each clients’ needs gives better results.
However, a number of specialist technical strengths have
been developed in line with our clients’ needs, and as a result
emphasis on service development has taken place in the following areas:
- Advertising research: providing realistic and practical help with
tracking studies and pre- and post-testing.
- Billboards/Posters: comprehensive research incorporating impact,
effectiveness, intermedia comparisons, and feedback on executional
- Corporate image: evaluation of your competitive positioning against
customer perception and expectation.
- Customer satisfaction: investigation and definition of the service
standards (to be) set for customer care programmes.
- Market investigations: full market segmentation and identification
- New product development: concept, package and product evaluation.
- Pricing research: evaluation of the price / demand / positioning
relationship, with immediately usable results in the form of demand
curves and diagnostics.
- Usage and Attitude studies: measuring the level of usage and perceived
image of product and supplier.
And as you would expect, we are able to offer a full range of methodologies across face to face (and CAPI), CATI and online techniques
We understand from talking to our clients that international
research in particular requires a high level of interpretation of the
results based on sound cultural and commercial experience. That is why
our primary information strengths in both quantitative and qualitative
research are supported by experienced research directors, who are there
to turn your research into an effective and practical tool.
While Global have helped many clients in a wide variety
of areas of business, the organisation has a strong specialist track record
in the following global markets:
- Financial: tracking and establishment studies of financial markets
and institutions. Analysis of new financial products.
- FMCG: total programme evaluation from product and brand development
to corporate and customer satisfaction studies.
- Information technology: market analysis and new product development
across the whole spectrum of IT and telecommunications markets.
- Retail: establishing catchment area limits, customer counts, customer
satisfaction analysis and in-store exit interviewing.
- Travel & Tourism: holiday studies, visitor surveys, hotel evaluation
- Healthcare: studies across all aspects of healthcare
- Youth : studies amongst teenagers and young people .
With Global Market Research, how your project is managed
is flexible and adaptable to your needs.
You can choose to work with individual partners and
associates separately, or to use any member company as a central co-ordinator,
with the confidence that each assignment is handled with the same high
quality of international expertise.
Call Global today: we know you will be impressed by
our understanding and willingness to help.